Return Policy For Items Returned by Client
Our primary goal is to provide high quality furniture items and complete customer satisfaction to our clients. In the event that you are not pleased with your order for any reason, you may return it. We assure a money back guarantee with the following understanding:
- Shipping and insurance costs are non refundable.
- We encourage all returns to be packed in original shipping cartons.
- All pieces will be assessed a 50% rework fee. If your original cost was greater than $100, the refund will be held until the piece resells.
- All returned pieces must be in resellable condition upon arrival. Any evidence of abuse or neglect may be subject to an additional fee depending upon the extent of damage.
- When returning items to factory, be sure to insure against loss or damages.
Damages Sustained During ShippingIn the event of an article being damaged during shipment, Oregon Oak Products is responsible for the following:
- Returning item to factory at no cost to client.
- Repairing or replacing same item at no cost to client.
- Factory will determine whether item is to be repaired or replaced.
- Shipping same item at no cost to client.
Damages must be returned in original shipping carton with all original packing materials in place.
If client no longer desires item, the transaction will be considered a return, and subject to the return policy.
Manufacturing DefectsIn the unlikely event any piece is found to have defects during the manufacturing process, it will be treated the same as Damaged in Transit, and subject to the same policy.
Any orders cancelled prior to shipping will be assessed the 50% rework fee if work has been started. As before, if your original cost was greater than $100, your refund will be held until the piece resells.
Refused and Return to Sender OrdersAny orders which are either refused, or "return to sender" by client or client's agent will be treated as a return item and subject to the return policy.
Address Corrections on Shipped OrdersIf you make an addressing error and it is not corrected prior to shipment, there will be a $6.00 address correction fee per package.